JenDore Gift Card FAQ
How can I access my gift card again?
- You can click Resend gift cards from your order confirmation email.
Can a gift card be used more than once?
- Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
- Yes. You can redeem another gift card during checkout.
Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
- No, you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card.
Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
- Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
- Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.
Can I view gift cards details?
- You can view detailed information about a gift card by clicking the gift card code.
- From the gift card details page, you can review information about the gift card, including its remaining balance, the order number associated with the gift card, the name of the customer who ordered the gift card, and its expiration date.
How can I redeem my Gift Cards?
- You can redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout. This code isn't case sensitive. A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order. Gift card balances are applied to the total value of an order, which can include taxes and shipping.
- During checkout, You can check the gift card option to indicate that they want to enter a gift card code for payment.
How do I send a gift card to someone else?
- If you want to buy a gift card for someone else, then you need to forward the gift card email to the recipient.
What is the expiration date of my Gift Cards?
- There is no expiration date on your gift card.
Who do I contact if I am having problems with my Gift Cards and need further assistance?
- For more information, please contact us at Support@jendore.com or 757-204-1424.
*Gift cards have a maximum value of $9,999.99 USD (or equivalent in your local currency) when issued.